Covid-19 Update: Despite the pandemic we have continued on our growth journey. We’ve been delivering our services remotely since March 2020, and adapted our hiring process accordingly. We are well practiced in interviewing online and onboarding new teams members remotely.
We are an established technology service provider operating out of the South West, applying knowhow and expertise to help our clients with their digital journey. Through agile software engineering practices, exploiting the power of the cloud and unlocking value in data, we deliver innovative cutting edge services and solutions.
Rowe IT is an exciting, growing business which has developed strong working relationships with prestigious clients who include the MOD, Met Office, UK Hydrographic Office, Forestry Commission and central government. At the heart of this is its staff; people who believe in collaboration and have a passion and pride in what they achieve. As a part of this you will have the opportunity to flexibly work in a modern, vibrant office and expand your knowledge and skills into exiting new areas. As Rowe IT grows, we will ensure you do too.
You will be working as a part of a multi-skilled team to help build and nurture a pipeline of opportunities for our clients based across the UK. You will work closely with our leadership and delivery teams to build trusted, knowledgeable relationships with our customers. You will be able to understand their challenges around digital transformation, DevOps and agile software delivery and communicate ways to support them. You will be able to identify and relay the value that Rowe IT will bring.
Your job will involve:
- Working with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs
- Identifying and manage client relationships
- Identify and build a pipeline of market opportunities in line with the sales strategy and our values
- Manage public sector frameworks
- Lead on tendering processes and bid responses
- Identify marketing and PR opportunities linked to relevant customers and opportunities
- Help develop marketing collateral to convey our value propositions
- Liaise closely with Delivery Teams to help identify opportunities
- Manage an accurate CRM
Who Are You?
- Ability to articulate technical value propositions
- Take accountability and ownership
- Self-starter, able to build a customer portfolio
- A strategic thinker able to understand the complex difficulties of our customers
- Confident communicator able to listen as well as talk
- High attention to detail
- Excellent report and bid writing skills
- Experience of leading the full sales cycle from lead generation to contract award
- Experience working in IT professional services delivery
- Able to cope with challenges and rejection
- Knowledge of working with Public Sector
As well as a competitive salary dependent upon experience, we also offer great benefits including:
- 7.5% Pension contribution
- Performance related bonus
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assist Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
- Training and development
- Flexibility in working arrangement (this includes some home working)
Culture is at the heart of our growth. With values developed by our employees, our customers needs and challenges are behind our drive and passion. Our commitment is to offer cutting edge solutions, provide support and adapt to meet our customer needs. This would not be possible without the growth mentality and love of technology encapsulated by all at Rowe IT. We passionately believe in knowledge sharing and continual development. To do this we have created a culture which allows employees to grow by exploring new areas and skills. Our employees are the best at what they do and are at the heart of our culture. We encourage flexibility of working to ensure a healthy work/life balance. We are one team; supportive and fun celebrating individuality. We are Rowe IT
If you are passionate about your work, proactive and curious about new technology and solutions, we want to hear from you. Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just so you know, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or choice of mobile phone.